Welcome to the PALS Resource page. These resources will get you started on your search for services; it is not exhaustive. Be sure to check out senior centers and the LGBT Center of the Desert that provide a variety of programs. For feedback, additional resources discovered, questions, please submit the form on this website’s contact page.
at Your Fingertips!
Housing • Food • Behavioral Health
Search for free or reduced cost services like
medical care, food, job training, and more.
Click on the CVHIP.COM icon below to get started.
Do you feel you or someone you know is in crisis or despair?
- Suicide Prevention
- Trevor Project
- Palm Springs 24/7 Mental Health Urgent Care Center |2500 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Suite A-4, Palm Springs, CA 92262 | Tel: 442-268-7000
- Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255 press 1
Do you need food assistance?
- AIDS Assistance Program (AAP)
- FIND Food Bank
- Food Now
- Meals on Wheels
- The Community Food Bank at The Center
- Thursday free farmer’s market at Mizell Senior Center
- Well in the Desert
- Second Harvest
Looking for help with finding a place to live?
- Coachella Valley Housing Coalition
- Palm Springs Low Income Housing
- Sanctuary Palm Springs
- Shelter from the Storm
- Well in the Desert
- Senior Advocates of the Desert
In need of Care Management?
Do you need specialty medical services?
- Transgender Health & Wellness Center
- Borrego Health
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Alzheimers Coachella Valley
- Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
- Michael’s House
In need of End of Life Information?
Do you need legal advice?
Do you need a ride?
Are you concerned about aging at home?
- Home Safety for Seniors
- Guide to Home Remodeling for Disability
and Special Needs
- Stonewall Gardens Assisted Living
- Senior Living Options of The Desert
Do you need or give care?
- Eldercare Locator
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Inland Caregivers
Are you feeling lonely or want to meet new people?
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you need help with Education/Financial Support?
- The L-Fund (For Lesbians, both cisgender and transgender women)
- Social Security
- Senior Advocates of The Desert
Are you looking for local community support?
- Cathedral City Senior Center
- Riverside County Office of Aging
- Mizell Senior Center
- Aging & Disability Resource Connection
PALS does not endorse any particular product or service. The information contained in this resource inventory is for general information purposes only and is intended to support, not replace, professional resources and consultation. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services referred to in this guide for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this guide.